19.3.11

Say I Do to Pomanders!

(c)Say I Do Unique Boutique
Say I Do Unique Boutique is a Winnipeg-based Etsy shop that creates gorgeous fabric-flower pomanders and kissing balls for weddings!

Taken from the shop description:
Looking for unique ideas and decor for your wedding? Check out my shop for unique and hand crafted kissing balls and more! I custom design these beautiful pomanders in any color combination for your special day. These kissing balls are perfect for flower girls and bridesmaids (as an alternative to flower bouquets that wilt away!), aisle decoration, or wedding reception decor! Contact me and we can discuss all your customization needs!
(c) Say I Do
(c) Say I Do
(c) Say I Do
 And as the shop boasts: these beautiful creations will never wilt and fade like real flowers! They can be kept or given away as keepsakes! So why not try something unique for you wedding.

♥Miss Charlie

No comments:

Post a Comment