29.4.11

Go Green or Go Home

Spring has finally arrived! . . .  well, it's trying to, anyway. Even in Toronto. Right now the wind is howling, the rain is pattering, but there are still wild flowers bursting out of the decayed foliage all around my neighbourhood. And there are definitely tulips on my window sill. So needless to say, I'm kind of in a green mood! And no, this has nothing to do with the Canadian election, so save 'dem jokes!



$4.85 from Green Party Goods
Like I mentioned in my post on Winnipeg's Botanical Paperworks, leaving as little environmental footprint as possible post-wedding has become a trend. (I'm definitely giving away little trees as wedding favours when my big day happens, MARK MY WORDS!) So with this in mind, I give you Green Party Supplies. Yes, I realize they do focus a little more on birthday party type gatherings, but I'd like to point you towards things like their bambooware, cupcake stands, and even lanterns. From decor to tableware to gift boxes, they've got you covered.

Take a peek and join the wave of green-eyed enviro brides!

Customer Service Hours:
Monday - Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm (PST)
Customer Service Phone:
650-340-1735
Mailing Address:
Green Party Goods
110 Bloomfield Road
Burlingame, California 94010
Orders:
Changes and cancellations to orders placed at Green Party Goods can only be made by calling our Customer Service Department at 650-340-1735 Monday - Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm (PST).

Miss Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment